Our Australian seaweed is a powerhouse of macro and micro nutrients which is infused with garlic.
Garlic is known for combating sickness, including the common cold. As a result, garlic can reduce blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels.
Moreover, we create our Australian seaweed products with the infusion of kelp and land based superfoods.
Kelp is a type of brown seaweed that grows in nutrient-rich coastal fronts. Our kelp is sustainably hand harvested at Mystery Bay, NSW, Australia.
Kelp is high in antioxidants, containing carotenoids and flavonoids. Therefore, this helps with the fight against disease-causing free radicals.
Kelp contains many health benefits. A number of these benefits include:
- Enhance cell growth & renewal
- Supports gut health, digestion & acts as a fat blocker
- Thyroid support
- Anti-cancer properties
- Sea veggies are an incredible gift from the sea. They provide all minerals and trace elements required for your body’s physiological functions. Furthermore, these are in quantities greatly exceeding those of land plants. They include iodine laden which is essential for cell’s healthy development.
- Sea veggies present these highly valued nutrients to your body in a chelated, colloidal, optimally balanced form. They are then bio-available, that is your body understands how to utilize and absorb them.
- Please always consult with your health professional for healing advice for your unique health situation. Begin all dietary changes with small increments and go with what feels right for you. For further information – click here.
- Like eating any fruit or vegetable, eating mbK is best raw. For a quick, easy infusion simply sprinkle straight onto food. For example, avocados, eggs, toast, salads, steamed veggies, stirfrys, curries, laksa, Thai dishes, bone marrow broths, soups etc.
- Easy for an unaltered infusion of goodness.
- There are many ways to cook using kelp. However, the whole purpose behind creating mbK was for a super easy and nutritious way to add some seaweed love to your diet.
mbK is…100% pure “Ecklonia radiata” selected by hand, sun-dried and ground into fine granules ready for an instant infusion of goodness into any meal in the kitchen and at the table.
Check out our delicious recipes – click here.
mbK Features on Better Homes and Gardens
Watch mbK founder, Lee-Anne, share her story of creating her Australian kelp seasonings and superfood infusions with amazing health benefits – click here.